1. Are you named after anyone?
No. I am the FIRST ever Paria to exist.
2. When was the last time you cried?
Sorry, I don’t cry and tell.
3. Do you have kids?
4. If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself?
5. Do you use sarcasm a lot?
I use it more than I breathe.
6. What’s the first thing you notice about people?
7. What would you do if you woke up tomorrow and it was 13 years in the past and you were your younger self but still had your current memories and experiences?
I would freak the fuck out at first, but then run around and just look at everything and everyone from this new and semi-all-knowing perspective and then I’d freak out again.
8. Scary movie or happy endings?
I have to say… I’m a sucker for happy endings.
9. Favorite smells?
So many. Lemon, orange – anything citrusy. Roses. Babies. Basil. Laundry detergent. KFC 2 for 1 spicy wings.
10. What’s the furthest you’ve ever been from home?
When I went to Bali… 14 fucking hours away.
11. Do you have any special talents?
I’d say my thirst for knowledge is a talent.
12. Where were you born?
13. What are your hobbies?
I wouldn’t say I have specific hobbies, but rather a whole bunch of things I love doing. Writing, painting, any sport activity (although I’m not that great lol) – is drinking alcohol a hobbie?
14. Do you have any pets?
Pets and my family have never got along. The day an animal lasts longer than a year in my house I will personally congratulate them and throw a religious ceremony just to thank the Lord.
15. Do you have any siblings?
6 of them.
16. What is the weirdest scar you have and how did you get it?
After having my injections done as a baby, my mum completely forgot to remove the cotton wool pad with alcohol on it from my bum and it left a huge scar on my bum. Thanks mum.
17. Who was your first best friend?
I think her name was either Hasina or Hasiba. Not sure. Hope you’re out there doing amazingly girl, you used to share your Crunchie bars with me all the time ❤
18. What is the most random thing you’ve ever watched all the way through on Netflix?
A documentary on unprescribed concentration pills.
19. Funniest moment throughout School?
Thankfully I had so many funny people around me everyday so it was always a funny moment in school – Never dull, honestly. However, I do remember laughing so hard to the point my stomach was hurting when my friend sent a photo of herself looking a hot mess by accident to her crush… Or wait! When I saw a guy “sun-bathing” when it was raining.
Wait I once played a “tree” in the school play.
There’s too many loooooooooool!!!! Honestly, everything was funny back then.
20. How many countries have you visited?
Good question. Should be 8 I think.
21. What was your favourite/worst subject in High School?
Worst subject – Geography. God is was so boring.
22. What is your Favourite drink? Animal? Perfume?
Ok wait, what am I answering?!!!
Favourite drink: lychee martini or just water
Animal: I love all
Perfume: at the moment it has to be Gucci Flora
23. What would you (or have you) name your children?
I’ve always wanted to name my future son Benyamin.
24. Which would be harder for you to give up: coffee or alcohol?
This is the hardest question I’ve ever had to answer!!!!! FUCK!
I think I’d give up alcohol, as it’s more detrimental to my health than coffee is.
25. Who are some of your favourite YouTubers?
David Dobrik and Liza Koshy.
26. How many Girlfriends/Boyfriends have you had?
Ugh, there are so many better questions to ask… I’m disappointed
27. Favourite memory from childhood?
Being completely and utterly obsessed with Powerpuff Girls.
28. How would you describe your fashion sense?
Simple and comfortable.
29. What’s the most embarrassing book you’ve ever read?
It wasn’t so much about the content inside the book, but the title was a bit strange… “Why is snot green?”
30. Tell us one of your bad habits!
I stretch my jaw out a lot… Like a cat. I can’t help it! I don’t know why!!!!!!!